Save time with Auto-Replenishment and never run out of your Dermalogica favourites again.
how it works
frequently asked questions
What is Auto-Replenishment?
Auto-Replenishment is the most convenient way for you to get the products you want delivered to you on a regular schedule. We automatically send your favourite products based upon your chosen frequency. The service is easy to use and customizable, so you can make changes online whenever you need. Just tell us how often you want your products, and we'll take it from there. You will receive best price guarantee* and free shipping with Auto-Replenishment orders!
You always have complete control over your Auto-Replenishment orders and we send an email reminder 10 days before each order ships. You can change your delivery frequency, next order date, or quantity anytime by visiting 'Auto-Replenishment' located within your account. Changes to orders can be made any time within 24 hours of the next scheduled shipment date and you can cancel at any time.
How do I join Auto-Replenishment?
Joining Auto-Replenishment is easy; it can be done while browsing on a product page or while reviewing items in the shopping cart. To subscribe, simply select the Auto-Replenishment option for your desired product, select your preferred shipment frequency and then check out as normal.
What will happen after I join Auto-Replenishment?
After you join Auto-Replenishment, you will receive an email confirming your subscription. This email will include a link to access the 'Auto-Replenishment' section in your account where you can manage your future orders, Auto-Replenishment items and Auto-Replenishment account information.
We will place your Auto-Replenishment orders automatically according to your selected frequency, and you will only be billed on the day the order is shipped. We will send you an email reminder 10 days before each Auto-Replenishment order. You will also receive email notifications regarding other important information related to your Auto-Replenishment account, such as if your item is discontinued or out of stock, if you cancel your subscription, and confirmation when an order is placed successfully.
How do I make changes to my Auto-Replenishment order?
Once you've joined, Auto-Replenishment is easy to manage. You can change your next order date, skip an order, change your selected frequency, or cancel a subscription by visiting the 'Auto-Replenishment’ section in your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for modifications or cancellations to be processed.
Change an order date:
- o To change your next order date, in the ‘Auto-Replenishment’ section click the 'Change Date' button to the right of the next order date then select a new date for your order. This will change the order date for the entire order.
- o If an Auto-Replenishment order contains multiple items and you would only like to change the order date of a single item, you can change the frequency of the individual items in your subscription orders or remove items from your order.
Skip a delivery:
- To skip a subscription order, within 'Auto-Replenishment' click the 'Skip Order' button to the right of the upcoming order date to skip the entire order.
Change shipment frequency:
- To modify the delivery frequency for a subscription item, please visit the ‘Auto-Replenishment' section of the ‘My Account’ page. The current delivery frequency is displayed next to each subscription item in a dropdown menu. To change the delivery frequency for an individual subscription item, simply click the frequency dropdown next to the subscription item you would like to modify and select your next desired frequency from the dropdown menu.
- To cancel a subscription item, please visit the ‘Auto-Replenishment' section of the ‘My Account’ page. Next to each subscription item there is a button to ‘Cancel Replenishment’ – simply click that button. You'll be prompted to confirm this action and indicate your reason for cancelling. Once you've selected a cancel reason and clicked the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button, your subscription will be cancelled and no future orders will be placed. You will receive an email notification confirming this action.
Please allow up to 24 hours for any modifications or cancellations to be processed.
How do I make changes to my Auto-Replenishment account information?
To review or modify your Auto-Replenishment account information, visit the ‘My Account’ section of the website. You will need to create a new address or edit your existing address, and make it your default address.
To change your shipping address for a subscription order, please visit the 'Auto-Replenishment' section of the ‘My Account’ page. Scroll to the middle of the page where it says ‘Shipping To:’ and click the 'Edit' link located directly under the address. Select a previous shipping address from the dropdown menu or create a new one to add to your account. This address will apply to all subscriptions and future orders unless otherwise noted.
Please remember to press OK and verify that your updated information saved successfully. We kindly ask that you allow up to 24 hours for modifications or cancellations to be processed.
How do I view my future deliveries?
You can view your future orders in the 'Auto-Replenishment' section of your account. Your very next scheduled order will be displayed.
How do I combine items to be in the same order?
Auto Replenishment items that have the same order date, shipping address, billing address and payment method will ship as one order. If you have more than one Auto Replenishment item and want the items to ship in the same order, simply visit ‘Auto Replenishment’ section of your account and change the next order dates to be the same. Also, confirm the orders are going to the same shipping address and have the same billing address and payment method.
Can I add items to my next order with an existing subscription?
Yes! To do so, you must be logged into your account. Visit the item's page you wish to add to your order, and find the 'Add To My Auto-Replenishment Order' button. When you click this button, you will have the option to add the item as one time only or as a subscription. You can also find these instructions in the ‘Auto-Replenishment' section of your account.
What types of payment are accepted?
All Auto-Replenishment subscriptions require a credit card payment.