Dermalogica develops women's skills so they can unleash their potential.
empowering women entrepreneurs around the world
As a company founded by a woman entrepreneur in an industry where more women own their own businesses than any other, we know firsthand the power of education and skills training to transform women from job seekers to job creators. We see it daily in the 100,000+ skin therapists we’ve trained, and in the women we sponsor worldwide
FITE business accelerator
Our FITE (Financial Independence Through Education) Business Accelerator is an online entrepreneurship course that empowers skin therapists with the tools they need to grow hands-on skills into a thriving business.
Start building your skills with the FITE Business Accelerator today!
what we've done so far
education and career training
- Educate and train more than 100,000 skin therapists per year, offering classes in business skills, marketing, and more.
- Offer mentorships and scholarships to new professional skin therapists through organizations such as Beauty Changes Lives, which aims to empower the next generation of beauty professionals. duplicated in mentorship & education sections
- Trained 100,000+ professional skin therapists in more than 80 countries.
mentorships and scholarships
- Offer mentorships and scholarships to new PSTs through organizations such as Beauty Changes Lives, which aims to empower the next generation of beauty professionals.
- Funded loans to 103,071+ women entrepreneurs to start or grow their business.
- Advocate for and support skill-based training in marginalized communities, through custom programs such as our Coffee Creek Correctional Facility Advanced Cosmetology program.
- Supported other educational and skill-based organizations such as She’s the First, which helps put young women through school; Downtown Women’s Center, which supports homeless and formerly homeless women with job skills training; and Justice & Soul, which provides cosmetology training to victims of sex trafficking