For over 30 years, Dermalogica has provided professional-grade products and skillset training to licensed skin therapists around the world. With COVID-19 forcing closures of salon businesses everywhere, we are working to ensure that our tribe of Professional Skin Therapists are supported through this unprecedented time.
Here’s what we’ve done to support Professional Skin Therapists:
- Opened our Dermalogica.ca affiliate program to all partner Skin Centres and increased commission rate, payable in cash.
- Extended payments terms.
- Lowered free shipping minimums for orders.
- Offering a full schedule of digital streaming classes, providing more opportunities to learn skills at home.
- Offering bi-weekly virtual coffee chats, providing a discussion forum for Professional Skin Therapists to learn and share best practices.
- Hosting online guest speaker events featuring social media experts, customer experience experts, and our finance manager to support partner Skin Centres current cashflow questions.
- Established a business resource page offering bi-weekly livestreams, financial planning guides, online marketing materials, digital class curriculums, and more, to help everyone in the professional skin care industry adapt and plan.
- Dermalogica Clean Touch Certification - 12 safety standards developed by our skin therapists in partnership with an epidemiologist, skin care professionals and doctors to ensure you feel comfortable returning to your local salon or spa when the time comes. Learn more
Here’s what we’re doing to support the greater community:
- Supporting local businesses and frontline workers with product donations.
Here’s what we’re doing to support our customers:
- Offering complimentary video skin consultations staffed by Professional Skin Therapists currently unable to perform treatments in-store. Book here
- We have extended our live chat hours. Our skin experts are available to chat between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm EST/ 7 days a week.
- Our Face Mapping Skin Analysis service is also available 24/7 to help analyze your skin and adjust your skin care routine from the comfort of your own home.
- Our distribution centre continues to operate. We are experiencing an increased volume of online orders, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for your orders to be processed and received. The safety of our staff is our number one priority.
The world needs expertise, kindness, empathy and human touch right now – and we want to support you. From all of us at Dermalogica, stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected. We’re in this together.
If you're a skin therapist, click here
to access resources for managing the impact of the coronavirus on your business.