Metal springs are a hidden secret inside most pumps, rendering them non-recyclable. Our new cleanser packaging uses a single-material recyclable pump and 50% post-consumer-recycled plastic bottles, reducing waste and increasing recyclability.
by 2025 dermalogica will meet or surpass the following sustainability goals:
- 90% of our ingredients will be sustainably sourced*
- 100% of our tubes, bottles, and boxes will be designed to be reused, recycled, and/or composted
- The majority of the plastic in our packaging will be derived from recycled material or plant-based material**
- We’ll partner primarily with suppliers who monitor and manage their carbon footprint***
- Our Clear Start sub-brand will also meet or surpass these Healthy Skin, Healthy Planet targets by 2025.
cruelty-free + certified vegan
We are recognised cruelty-free by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and Leaping Bunny. We are certified vegan on all but 3 of our products.*
no artificial colours or fragrances
We have been clean since 1986. Our formulas are free of artificial colours and fragrances, mineral oil, lanolin, S.D. alcohol, parabens and microplastics.
Going forward, all paper and cartons we use are FSC certified to be sustainable for forests.
manufactured in california
Our formulas are all manufactured in California, which boasts some of the world’s strongest environmental and consumer protections.